NBE-Therapeutics offers a unique combination of success factors for its shareholders and investors.
- The Company is led by a lean management with combined over 30 years of industry experience in the field of antibody related drug development & engineering
- The Supervisory Board is composed of individuals with strong industry experience and strong entrepreneurial thinkingg
- The Company’s R&D activities are supported by an internationally renowned Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) of academic experts in the field of antibody and ADC discovery and engineering
Business Model & Strategy
- NBE-Therapeutics owns a set of proprietary technologies, which are used for internal ADC development, but which can also be licensed and partnered in the framework of value-adding commercial collaborations
- Technology and ADC development activities actively supported by academic collaborations with top-tier national and international academic institutions
- Leveraging proprietary technologies and academic collaborations for the development of selected first- and best-in-class ADC products from preclinical cancer models to clinical validation in patients
Technology & Intellectual Property
- Full ownership of three key technology platforms enabling ADC development: (i) therapeutic antibody discovery & engineering (Transpo-mAbTM Display technology), (ii) site-specific toxin payload conjugation technology based on sortase enzymes (SMAC-technologyTM), and (iii) ultra-potent, anthracycline-based toxin platform
- All enabling technologies are technically validated and integrate efficiently
- Development strategy driven by thorough understanding of target biology through academic partnerships
- Growing pipeline of potent ADC product candidates developed, with selected leads transitioning into cGMP manufacturing and IND enabling preclinical development
- Barcelona, 2017-05-18 - NBE-Therapeutics invited to present at the 2nd Annual Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC) Summit: From Target to Therapeutics
- London, 2017-05-15 - NBE-Therapeutics will present at the 2nd Annual Advances in Immuno-Oncology Congress, London, U.K.
- Boston, MA, USA, 2017-05-02 - NBE-Therapeutics to present update on R&D activities at 2017-PEGS conference